Express Holds Pickup Appointments
Reserve a 15-minute private appointment to pick up your library materials. Please note:
- You must have a hold ready and have received your hold pickup notification from the Library
- You can only reserve one 15-minute appointment per week
- Your appointment will be for the materials you have ready at that time
- If additional materials become available you will need to book an additional appointment
- Appointments can be made 10 days in advance to make sure that you can pick up your holds before they expire
- If you need to check the status of a hold, please contact the Library before using this service
- You can reach library staff by phone at 408-730-7300 or via chat
- You may pickup items for multiple family members at the same time by providing their name(s) and library card number(s) when making the appointment
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding