Express Holds Pickup Appointment Table 1 (Express Holds Pickup: Library Front Doors) Capacity: 1
Reserve a 15-minute private appointment to pickup your library materails. Please note:
- You must have a hold ready and have recieved your hold pickup notification from the library
- You can only reserve one 15-minute appointment per week
- Your appointment will be for the materials you have ready at that time
- If additional materials become available you will need to book an additional appointment
- Appointments can be made 10 days in advance to make sure that you can pickup your holds
- If you need to check the status of a hold, please contact the library before using this service
- You can reach library staff by phone at 408-730-7300 or via chat.
Your materials will be placed on the table at the library front doors at the beginning of your 15-minute window. We will bring any unclaimed materials inside at the end of the 15 minute window. If you need assistance once you arrive at the library, please call 408-730-7309.